Melissa is an APA Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapist, and completed her Masters in Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy at Griffith University in 2014. Read more
Trish graduated from the University of Queensland in 2001 and worked at various Allsports clinics until making The Gap her home for 10 years. Read more
Renee graduated with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from the University of Queensland in 2013. She practices as a musculoskeletal physiotherapist at Allsports Jindalee Read more
Rebekah graduated with a bachelor of Physiotherapy from the University of Queensland in 2002 Read more
Lilly started her pilates and exercise journey through dancing. Read more
Donnae graduated from the University of Queensland in Read more
- Can Pilates help to improve my balance?
- Baby & Mama Pilates
- An Interview with Ironman Jarrod Harvey: Benefits of Pilates for Triathletes
- Rectus Diastasis DRA – Tummy Muscle Separation
- Why do I need to do Pelvic Floor Exercises?
- Barre Pilates
- 5 Reasons Why Matwork Pilates is seriously underrated.
- Exercise & Cancer: Is Exercise The New Best Medicine?
- Pilates and Shoulder Pain
- Osteoporosis & Pilates